DURHAM-ORANGE COMMUNITY TENNIS ASSOCIATION
COVID-19 PROTOCOL AND PROCEDURES
FOR ALL TENNIS PROGRAMMING AND SPECIAL EVENTS
1) Each participant must check temperature before leaving home to participate in a DOCTA clinic, lesson, JTT league, tournament and/or special event. Temperature must be below 100.4.
2) Participants must wear a mask at arrival and when not on the tennis court. Participations must put mask on during changeovers, if not within 6-feet physical distancing.
3) Upon arrival at the site location, all participants must wash their hands and/or use a hand sanitizer before participation in the event. Participants should wash hands at the end of each event and avoid touching face, eyes, mouth without washing hands or using hand sanitizer.
4) All participants must be free of COVID-19 on the date of participation.
5) All participants must not have been in close contact (been within 6 feet of someone diagnosed with COVID-19 for a cumulative total of 15 minutes over a 24-hour period) in the last 14 days.
6) If a participant has any symptoms related to COVID-19, before arrival/drop off to the event location, they may not participate on that day and should be tested for COVID-19. This includes:
* Fever or chills, Fatigue;
* Diarrhea, nausea or vomiting;
* Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing;
* New Cough, sore throat or headache;
* New loss of taste or smell;
* Congestion or runny nose (cloudy/yellow/green); and
* Cluster symptoms: raspy voice/scratchy throat, watery eyes, sinus pressure/congestion.
7) All participants must not have had any health department or health care provider to advise them to quarantine prior to participation of the date of the event.
8) All participants must maintain 6-feet physical distancing when engaging in conversation and on-court instruction. During play, participants are encouraged to maintain as much physical distancing as possible.
9) Instructors will use equipment for clinics and lessons to keep balls hands free. Equipment will be cleaned with COVID disinfectant in between use by instructors and participants.
10) Participants will be required to be respectful and to assist in helping to keep everyone healthy and safe. Please follow NC Tennis Tips and COVID Recommendations at www.docta.org.